Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Say Laxmana

He went to Forest
She 'Pathivrathe' followed him.
She can'n live without him.
You, the great brother!Took the backbone of Rama.
That's allright,
But, what about me?

I heard that, Ravana took Sita to Lanka
From that Rama became unconscious!
You the great brother! Gave support to him.
You all together
constructed a bridge to Lanka
and killed Ravana.
That's all for Rama
To mingle with Sita.
Because they can'n live lonely.
Yes, it's true.
But, what about me?
Laxmana, why can't you think about me?
Why these Ayodhya people and all other
didn't look about me?

Say Laxmana, it's me, your Wife!
Why you didn't ask a word about me?!!!

(ಇದು ನಾನು English ನಲ್ಲಿ ಬರೆದ ಕವನ. ಆದ್ರೆ ನನಗೆ ಈ ವ್ಯಾಕರಣ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ಗೊತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ. ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ತಪ್ಪಿರುವುದನ್ನು ತಿದ್ದಿ.)

2 comments:

sunaath said...

ಸಿಮ್ಮಾ,
ನೀವು ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ಕವನ ಬರೆಯುತ್ತೀರಾ.ನಿಮ್ಮ ಕನ್ನಡ ಕವನಗಳೂ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿವೆ. ಈ ಕವನದಲ್ಲು ಸಹ ಊರ್ಮಿಳೆಯ anguish ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ಮೂಡಿದೆ.

ಸಿಮ್ಮಾ said...

thanQ ಸುನಾಥರೇ.